| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bvumbwe in February is warm at 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25 °C (77 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.3 °C (63.1 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in February is 7.7 °C (13.9 °F).
- The weather in February is dampish. A sizable 211.7mm (8.3in) of H2O is laid.
- The shortest day is 12:27 long and the longest day is 12:48 long with an average length of 12:38.
Check the distance to and compare the Bvumbwe February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Bvumbwe, Malawi
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Bvumbwe: