| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bvumbwe in March is warm at 20.4 °C (68.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.6 °C (76.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in March is 7.6 °C (13.7 °F).
- The weather in March is faintly wet. Around 186.2mm (7.3in) of water is deposited.
- The shortest day is 11:59 long and the longest day is 12:26 long with an average length of 12:12.
Check the distance to and compare the Bvumbwe March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Bvumbwe, Malawi
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Bvumbwe: