| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bvumbwe in October is really warm at 21.3 °C (70.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.2 °C (81 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.9 °C (60.6 °F).
- In October the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 11.3 °C (20.3 °F).
- The weather in October is dry. A mere 30.5mm (1.2in) of water descends.
- The shortest day is 12:16 long and the longest day is 12:41 long with an average length of 12:29.
Check the distance to and compare the Bvumbwe October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Bvumbwe, Malawi
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Bvumbwe: